Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer fun.

Here are some pictures of the fun we've had the past few days. Ollie has been very sleepy, but it appears his nerve pain is under control with his new medicine. Let's pray that it continues to help him.







Playing in the pool in the backyard.




The fountains of water are a lot of fun.




Playing with my remote control firetruck from Sarah and Tim :)






Hanging out and supporting the Mets with my uncle Steve.






Uh oh, it seems we have some loyalty issues...






We drove fire trucks, I was sleepy, but I still had a great time!







Don't make me leave the fire trucks Mom, I could sleep here!






A delicious lunch at the Green Granary






3 seconds later...Ollie is never patient waiting for his food!






Watching Aladdin with my buddy.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're having so much fun and that Ollie's pain is under control. I love all of these photos, especially the one of you holding him in the firehouse, it's priceless! And I'm glad he likes the remote control truck :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete