Monday, June 18, 2012

He's looking good!

He can see! He's talked a little bit too, he said "Mama", "No" "Yugo"(yogurt), "more" and yelled "Ged down!" to the wall mounted TV! Hahahah oh Ollie. He's eaten two yogurts and an apple sauce, and since he hadn't eaten since Friday we were pretty happy with that!

He's still having the muscle spasms but they aren't very frequent. We're hoping the EEG later today will give us some answers. It was just so nice to hear him say our names and want to play with his truck.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Katie!!! I'm so happy he is able to see you guys today! He is such a strong willed little boy, I just know you have so many more wonderful moments coming your way. Besides I think it is quite impossible for that boy not to have a smile on his face. Prayers for many more giggles and smiles! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy he can see today!!! All my happy thoughts are going to you guys!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie,Chris and Ollie:
    I have been praying for u all!! Thank God he is responding. Please give him a hug and a kiss for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news! I guess maybe our prayers were answered :)

    ReplyDelete