Sunday, June 23, 2013

Another rough night

We were up with Ollie again last night. Lots of coughing trying to clear his throat and a high fever. Lots of gross suctioning to try and help him. This pneumonia is really taking a lot out of him. I'm not exaggerating when I say he's been sleeping for 4 straight days. We've barely seen him open his eyes at all, and yesterday they looked strange and unfocused again. :( The GJ procedure is still set for Thursday at Connecticut Children's Hospital as long as he doesn't have a fever and he's pretty stable.

Here's Ollie being held by his Auntie Angie, along with Grammy, Grampy, Auntie Jess, cousins Tyler and Abby and Uncle Steve all stopped by for a few hours. And I think Uncle Greg will be by later. Ollie loves when everyone fights over holding him. :)



4 comments:

  1. Your precious boy is so beautiful and we continue to pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a beautiful boy for sure, I cant get him out of my mind.

      Delete
  2. Get better pal. My thoughts and prayers are with you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for comfort and peace for all of you.

    ReplyDelete